ElbaLubes series of light colored, low viscosity oils for the lubrication of high-speed spindles. Premium Grade Lubricant for High Speed Spindles in Machining Tools. They are high quality lubricants that eliminate spindle sticking and are non-corrosive to metals. Each viscosity grade is fortified to reduce wear and is inhibited to prevent corrosion and rust of lubricated parts.
Elba Spindle oil is Interchangeable with Shell Spindle Oil and Mobil Velocity #6 as well as any other ISO viscosity grade 10 oil.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS :-
- Separates readily from water
- Excellent resistance to foaming
- Outstanding air-releasing characteristics
- Oils resist oxidation and deposit formation under long term service
- Airline oilers ( ISO 10, 15 & 22)
- Used in equipment where high speeds and fine tolerances are experienced
- Textile industry where oil does not contact fabrics or staining is not an issue
- ISO 2 is recommended for “zero clearance” high–speed spindle bearings
- Used effectively to lubricate textile equipment and machine tools
- Oil may be applied by misting, drop feed, force feed, wick feed, as well as hand and reservoir