Receiving Your Freight Shipment
Please follow these steps to ensure you receive your product as intended:
- Safely unload freight from tractor trailer
- Inspect your products
- Count all items, make sure they match with items on delivery sheet
- Remove packaging to look for concealed damages or leaks
- If product looks wet or dented, please make sure contents are not damaged
If items are damaged or missing, please note the damages and/or shortages on the delivery receipt and sign. DO NOT SIGN UNLESS YOU HAVE FULLY INSPECTED YOUR SHIPMENT. Once you sign for your shipment, you are saying that you guarantee all items received are in the condition specified. As the purchaser, you have the right to fully inspect your product.
Replacements or refunds will not be issued for any damaged packaging that does not cause loss or leaks of actual product (i.e. damaged boxes, dented drums).
Exclusions & Rural Locations
- Residential or home businesses, Farms, Ranches, Limited Access Locations, Construction sites, Mines, Quarries, Natural Gas or Oil Fields (the site of any pit, excavation shaft, shaft or deposit at which coal, ore or minerals is, has been or will be extracted. Such site or “mine” shall include the property upon which the mine is located). Steel Mills, Nuclear Generating Stations, Military Installations, Government buildings, Business ranches, Island deliveries including Key West, Florida, Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts and Manhattan.
- Schools or Universities, Wind-farms, Camps, Flea Markets, Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Marinas, Yacht clubs, Libraries, Vineyards or Wineries, Orchards, Country Clubs or Social Clubs, Ski Resorts, Chalets or Lodges, Prisons, Airports, Churches or places of worship, Native American Reservations, Utility Sites, Fairs or carnivals, Individual mini-storage units, establishments not open to walk-in public during normal business hours.
- Establishments not having personnel readily available to assist with pickup or delivery, establishments not having access to a loading/unloading dock or platform, Sites where security inspections and/or sign in processes are required before pickup or delivery can be performed.
- Locations where pick up or delivery requires smaller than 48 foot trailers, including but not limited to straight trucks.
- Rural Locations are excluded from free delivery. Rural locations include, but are not limited to WY, WA, MT and parts of CA, ID, ND, SD, NE, UT, NM, MO, CO, TX & KS. Indirect zones are usually located in remote or rural areas and considered non-metro. Every state may have rural zones.
If you are unsure if your location is excluded from free shipping please call or email our shipping department for verification:
Return Policy Lubricants, Oils and Fluids
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product back to us within 30 days. The following policies apply:
- Returns must be shipped back within 30 days of the original purchase
- Returned products must be unopened and ‘like new’ condition
- Customer must call or email us to set-up authorization for return
- All returns are subject to a 50% restocking fee
- Shipping cost will be fulfilled by purchaser
- Custom orders are non-refundable.
Returning a product at elba-lubes.com is simple, the first step is to return a product is to contact our service team by phone or email at 1-631-759-1014 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have contacted us, we will provide you with the easy return instructions.
Return or Refusal due to ETA longer than expected
Customers are liable for the same 50% restocking and shipping fees if they decide to refuse a shipment that has taken too long. All deliveries are ‘estimated’ and may take longer than expected. The only exception is if your shipment was paid for and noted to be an ‘expedited’ or ‘guaranteed’ shipment.
Damaged or Missing Items (at time of delivery)
If your product(s) arrive damaged, defective, or just plain incorrect do not sign for your shipment “at time of delivery” unless you note damages or shortages. If your entire shipment is damaged, please refuse shipment. Remember, once you sign for your shipment at time of delivery, your are saying that you guarantee that all the items inside are in perfect condition, including any concealed damage. As the purchaser, you have the right to fully inspect your product, we suggest removing all packaging, shrink wrap and opening boxes to inspect for concealed damage.
Your order begins processing immediately after the order is placed. While processing it may be possible to cancel your order, but once the order moves into the shipping process, it cannot be canceled. Customers are liable for shipping and restocking fees if they decide to refuse a shipment that has taken too long. All deliveries are estimated ETAs unless it is paid ‘expedited’ or ‘guaranteed’ shipment.
Refunds & Credits
After we accept your return, you will be issued a refund via the payment method that you used. The refund amount will be a collection of the original purchase price minus the shipping charges. You will be notified via email confirming the receipt of the return and your credit. Please allow an additional 5-12 business days for the credit to show up on your account.